The Marcar Steel and Metal Company was established in 1948 by Gregory Marcar. Acting as exclusive agents for West German manufacturers, our initial activities were in the sphere of iron and steel, engineering products and railway materials. In 1954 mining equipment was added to our programme.
Our interests today cover a wide spectrum. We represent some of Europe’s leading producers in their field as exclusive agents and distributors in a very diverse range of engineering products. These include heavy engineering, power engineering, offshore, mechanical handling, construction, transport, automotive, together with high precision stainless steel for surgical and medical applications.